February 10, 2006, Newsletter Issue #68: School Records Access

Tip of the Week

We all want to know how our children are doing in school. Non-custodial fathers have a special problem in this regard as they are not listed as the childīs guardian. In most jurisdictions, you have the right to request all school records. Phone your childīs school and ask about this. Once you have the records, talk to your childīs teachers. Now, youīll know how your child is doing.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Dad Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
John Valadez