Bring a Witness to Visitation

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Singlehood and other Dad topics.

How can I get to see my kids?

Bring a Witness to Visitation

When your children's mother won't allow visitation, you must take careful action. Visitation interference is child abuse: Treat it as such. Take a witness with you as you make attempts to visit your child(ren). The best witness is a paralegal who is not directly involved in your visitation case. The next best witness is a police officer; if possible, an on-duty officer.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Dad Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
John Valadez